1) General terms and conditions – Thank you for your interest in our products! Below are the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase and that serve to explain your rights. If in doubt, please contact us and we will be happy to explain how it works. By browsing and using this site, you are complying with these terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
2) Customer Information – It is your responsibility to provide the data correctly and completely. All purchases made with your login details are your responsibility. This makes sure that you keep your login details confidential and that no unauthorized person has access to it. If you suspect access by an unauthorized person to your login details, please let us know.
3) Order – The customer can place their order through the internet 24 hours/day, 7 days a week. If you prefer, you can place your order by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will receive a response from our team by the same means, informing you about the availability of the products and the value of the purchase. After confirmation of the bank transfer, we will send the purchase. Upon receiving our order confirmation, your purchase order has been accepted and the purchase agreement then enters into force. We advise you to keep confirmation of the request for future contacts with us. We may refuse a purchase order for a number of reasons such as: incorrect personal data and/or if there is a record of non-payment of an outstanding amount. You can cancel the order until we receive our order confirmation. Any payment made by you or efectuado by credit card of that order will be refunded immediately. We may cancel an order if the ordered products are sold out. Any amount paid and notified of equivalent products available will be immediately refunded. All products ordered are owned by us until they are paid in full.
4) Prices and fees – The prices indicated on the website apply to orders placed through it. All prices are in the currency indicated on the website and include VAT when specified (depending on your place of residence, VAT may not apply to your purchase). If not mentioned, prices do not include payment and shipping fees, and these are provided separately. Please note that there may be local expenses (such as exchange rates, credit/bank card fees, sales tax, customs fees, etc.) depending on your place of residence and local regulations. These charges will be your responsibility and will not be refunded by us.
5) Special Offers – Special offers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless otherwise stated. If a promotion is valid only for orders above a certain value, that amount does not include delivery.
6) Shipping and delivery – The available products are usually delivered within 2 days as presented website. The estimated time for delivery of an order is defined in the order confirmation. In case of delay in delivery, we will send information and maintain monitoring of the order.
7) Return Policy – The order for return of the order will be accepted upon notification within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products. You should then send us a cancellation notification with your name, address, email address, order number and a description of the products to which the cancellation refers, for example through the web form, available on our website. Immediately after, and within 14 days from the date of notification of cancellation, the products must be returned to us, and the return costs are the responsibility of the customer. The customer is also responsible for the condition of the products during the return shipment, so we recommend that they be returned properly packed, in good condition and in their original packaging/boxes. When a product is returned by the customer, the amount paid for the returned products will be refunded, including all shipping charges for regular delivery to the customer (i.e. the cheapest delivery method available. There will be no refund of extra costs for express or similar delivery). From the amount to be refunded, however, we will deduct any depreciation in the value of the products if such depreciation is due to a longer period than necessary to determine their function or characteristics. Shipping charges will only be refunded if the returned products form an entire order and therefore will not be refunded if the return is only partial to one order. We will refund the amount to be refunded as soon as possible and within 14 days of the return notification. However, payment will only be made after receipt of the returned products or proof that they have been sent to us (certificate of delivery). The refund will be paid with the same payment method used for the payment of the returned products, unless otherwise agreed.
8) Disclaimers and limitations of liability – To the maximum extent permitted by law and except as provided above, TicTac Babies Lda. shall not be liable for reasons of any representation, warranty, condition or other implied term, or any obligation under common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether by TicTac Babies Lda or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or others) for any loss or indirect damage, special or consequential (including, but not limited to, loss of profits or loss of savings), costs, expenses or other claims arising out of or relating to the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you. Although TicTac Babies Lda strives to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up-to-date, it does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness and TicTac Babies Lda will not be liable for any errors or omissions for the results arising from the use of such information. Although TicTac Babies Lda. take all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not warrant that the use of this website is interrupted or error-free and will not be liable for any interruption, loss or corruption of any material in transit, or loss or corruption of material or data when obtained on any computer system. In addition, TicTac Babies Lda will not be responsible for the use of any other sites that you may use through links within this site. TicTac Babies Lda does not control these sites and is not responsible for their content. Such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion does not constitute an endorsement or affiliation to TicTac Babies Lda
TicTac Babies Lda’s full liability under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products except as expressly provided for in these conditions.
TicTac Babies Lda is not responsible for or shall be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other contract with you for reasons of delay in execution or any failure to comply with any of its obligations relating to the products of your order if the delay or failure is due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
TicTac Babies Lda may assign or transfer any of its rights or subcontract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to third parties. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or subcontract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, except with the specific written permission of TicTac Babies Lda.
9) Product Compliance – The specification and description of the products on this website are not binding and are intended only to provide an overview of the products. Although product color reproduction is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any color variation caused by the browser software or the computer system used.
10) Copyright and trademark – The content of these pages (including images, drawings, logos, photographs, text and other materials) is protected by the copyright and registered trademark of TicTac Babies Lda, its content providers and technological support or its respective owners. Copying, modifying, distributing, reproduction or incorporating into any other work, of part or all of the material available on this site, in any form, is prohibited without permission.
11) Applicable law and disputes – In the event of a dispute, we seek to comply with any decision of the competent national consumer protection authorities.
Any dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these General Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country or State in which we conduct our business and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the local court of our jurisdiction. “Non-exclusive jurisdiction” means that a claim may be filed against us in another jurisdiction if provided by applicable mandatory law.